Home insurance

If you don’t have anything, you don’t have anything to lose or insure

That’s certainly true. But don’t make the mistake of undervaluing your property. It might not be worth insuring the furnishings from your student room, but after your university days, everything needs to be insured.

Home insurance covers damages to personal property in your household, such as furniture, technical appliances, clothes and sports equipment. It doesn’t matter whether these items are located in your house or if you were not at home or on holiday. The insurance provider will cover the financial loss. This also includes water and fire damage and damage caused by break-ins.

The premium for home insurance depends on the insured amount. This should roughly correspond to the amount you would have to pay out in order to replace the entire household in the case of total loss.

We can provide advice to ensure you are neither over nor underinsured.